- 3 T. olive oil, divided
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into ½" cubes
- 5-6 small roasting potatoes, cut into ½" cubes
- 1 small carrot, sliced lengthwise into quarters and then into 1" pieces
- 1 c. coarsely chopped tomatoes
- ½ head radicchio, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high until hot. Add all of the cubed potatoes and the carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are crispy and charred in places, about 8 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and radicchio and cook until they are wilted and charred, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm with a fried egg nestled on top.
- Yields: 3-4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes