- 1 lb. boneless, skinless salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ tablespoon honey - I used hot honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce - choose your favorite variety
- Black sesame seeds as garnish (optional)
Slice the salmon into one inch cubes and set aside.
Mix the olive oil, soy sauce, ground black pepper, honey, and garlic powder with the teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.
Use a brush to completely coat the salmon cubes with the teriyaki mixture.
Preheat the air fryer to 400° F; arrange the salmon cubes in the basket, ensuring they do not touch.
Air fry the fish for 5-7 minutes until the salmon reaches your preferred doneness, flipping the salmon pieces halfway through the cook time. For rare salmon, the internal temperature should range between 110 °F to 125 °F. Medium-rare will have an internal temperature 125 °F – 130 °F, while 140 °F is well-done.
Serve warm garnished with black sesame seeds, if desired.
- Yields: 3-4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes