Summer Fruits Savory Salad
- 1 cup torn romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 freestone peach, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4-6 bing cherries, halved and pitted
- 1 oz. crumbled chèvre
- 1/4 cup granola - choose your favorite variety
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. spicy honey mustard
- 1 T. lemonade
In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, peach pieces, cherries, chèvre, and granola. Set aside.
In a small resealable jar, combine the remaining ingredients and shake vigorously to combine. Add additional lemonade if the resulting dressing is too thick.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
- Yields: 1 serving
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes