Glorious Days Salad
- 12 oz. mixed salad greens -- cleaned and dried
- 5-6 large strawberries -- cleaned, hulled, and cut into quarters or sixths
- 1/2 c. blueberries -- cleaned
- 3 oz. chèvre -- crumbled
- 2 T. sliced almonds
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 T. honey mustard
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Lemonade -- for thinning, if needed
In a large serving bowl, combine the greens, fruit, cheese, and nuts. Keep it chilled until serving time.
Meanwhile, combine the lemon juice, honey mustard, and oil in a small resealable bottle. Shake vigorously to form a dressing. If it needs thinning, use a little lemonade to do so. Serve the salad drizzled with the dressing.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes