Citrus Cilantro Corn
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped and separated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
- Fresh-squeezed juice 1/2 of a lime
- 6 Ears of white or yellow corn, silk and husks removed
Preheat your grill to medium-high. Combine the butter, lime zest, lime juice, and 1/3 cup of cilantro in a small bowl. Mix until well blended.
With a basting brush, spread the mixture on all sides of the corn. Put the corn on the grill and reduce heat to medium. Continue to rotate corn until all sides are evenly grilled, which usually takes about 2 minutes per side.
Remove corn from the grill, arrange on a platter and sprinkle the remaining cilantro on it for the perfect garnish.