Bang Bang Shrimp & Broccoli
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 3 -5 drops hot chili sauce, just a few drops
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2-3/4 cup cornstarch
- Peanut or canola oil, for frying
- 1 lb. broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
Mix the mayo and sauces to make a thick sauce. Set aside.
Bread the shrimp in cornstarch.
Pan fry the shrimp until lightly browned, using peanut or canola oil. Once shrimp is nearly done, add the broccoli and stir-fry lightly until crisp-tender, 5-8 minutes. Add the mayo mixture and stir until the shrimp and broccoli are well-coated and everything is fully-warmed. Serve over rice.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes