- 2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz. button mushrooms
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 c. roasted garlic olive oil -- or use your favorite flavored oil
- 1/4 c. high quality balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat a grill to medium heat and place the vegetables in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Lightly spray the vegetables to give them an even coat of oil too. Place the basket on the grill and grill the vegetables for 15-20 minutes, turning once. Remove them to a large bowl and allow to sit for about 5 minutes, covered.
Uncover the bowl and toss the vegetables with the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Serve warm.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: about 30 minutes