- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound pork cutlets
- 1 (½-pound) head napa cabbage, shredded (3 cups)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 large Boston lettuce leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing: Whisk together fish sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
For the pork: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season pork with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned, 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat and slice into thin strips. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the dressing.
Combine cabbage, bell pepper, and remaining dressing in a large bowl. Lay lettuce leaves on a clean, dry work surface. Divide pork among leaves. Top with cabbage mixture and roll tightly, tucking edges in as you go. Place rolls, seam side down, on a cutting board, cut in half, and serve.
- Makes 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes (includes assembling rolls)
- Per serving: 220 calories, 10 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 26 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 490 mg sodium