- 1 large packaged pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/4 c. tomato sauce -- choose your favorite variety
- 2 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. sliced roasted peppers -- I like to use the jarred variety
- 1 c. shredded, cooked turkey
- 2 T. sliced green onions
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the crust. Layer the remaining ingredients evenly over the crust and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into wedges and enjoy with a cold one!
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes