- 1 small loaf ciabatta bread
- 4-6 oz. sliced turkey breast
- 2-3 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-2 oz. sliced sharp white cheddar
- 2-3 oz. fresh spinach leaves
- 1 ripe pear, sliced into thin slices
- 1 T. fig preserves
Heat a panini press to medium heat.
Meanwhile, slice the ciabatta bread in half and arrange the remaining ingredients on it in the order listed, ending with slathering the top half of the bread with the fig preserves.
Set the sandwich on the press and gently but firmly press the lid closed. Allow the panini to cook for 4-6 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Remove the sandwich from the press and allow to cool on a cutting board for at least 4 minutes before carefully slicing it into individual servings. Serve immediately.
- Yields: 2 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes