- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
Bring a large pot of water with a steamer basket to a boil, add the green beans, and steam for about 4 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.
In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, sriracha and pepper. Pour this mixture over the beans, add the black sesame seeds, and toss well to coat. Serve warm or chilled.
- Yields: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes