- 1 (12 to 14-ounce) eggplant - cut into 1/2 inch-thick rounds
- 1 zucchini - quartered lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper - cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1 medium onion - cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 3 T. garlic-flavored olive oil
- 2-3 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Place the eggplant, zucchini, red bell pepper and onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; turn to coat.
Broil or grill the vegetables until tender and tinged with brown, turning frequently, about 6 minutes for the eggplant and zucchini and about 10 minutes for the red bell pepper and onion. Transfer the vegetables to a serving platter and sprinkle the top with vinegar and cheese immediately before serving.
- Yields: 4-6 servings
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes