- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 4 c. water
- 2 tsp. salt
- 3 T. butter
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. shredded pizza cheese (pepperoni, marinara, etc. or use shredded sharp cheddar)
- 6 oz. sliced pepperoni, sliced in half
Instant Pot Instructions:
Inside the Instant Pot, place the macaroni, water, salt, and butter. Set the Instant Pot for 4 minutes using the manual setting. When it beeps, use the quick release method for releasing the pressure. Take the lid off and set the pot on the sauté setting. Add the whipping cream and stir. Slowly add the shredded cheese, stirring constantly, until it is all melted. Stir in the pepperoni and serve.
Cook the elbow macaroni according to the package directions. Drain the pasta, return it to the cooking pot, and add the salt, butter, and heavy whipping cream. Heat that mixture over medium heat until the cream is hot, about 5 minutes. Slowly add the shredded cheese, stirring constantly, until it is all melted. Stir in the pepperoni and serve.
- Yields: 4-6 servings
- Preparation Time: Instant Pot: 15 minutes, Stovetop: 30 minutes