- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice concentrate, thawed
Combine the peanut butter, milk powder and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Stir in the oats, ground cinnamon, wheat germ and apple juice concentrate.
Shape into 1 inch balls. Chill thoroughly before serving. Store the bars refrigerated.
- Yields: 30 bars
- Preparation Time: About 10 minutes