- 1/3 cup sugar
- 12 inches of stick cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 3 cups chilled apple juice
- 1 twelve-ounce can of chilled apricot nectar (or pear nectar, if you
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- two 28-oz bottles of lemon soda
Combine sugar, cinnamon, cloves and 1/2 cup of water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for tem minutes. Strain out the spices and discard them. Chill the remaining mixture. Add apple juice, apricot (or pear) nectar, lemon juice and lemon soda. Serve in a punch bowl.
- Yields: 22 servings
- Preparation Time: Under half an hour, excluding chilling time.