- 4 oz. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. low fat cream cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach -- thawed and thoroughly drained
- 2 garlic cloves -- minced
- 3/4 c. finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 c. evaporated skim milk
- 2 tomatoes -- finely chopped
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt -- choose your favorite variety (I like Penzey's Fox Point blend)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, beat the parmesan cheese and cream cheese until smooth. Add the spinach, garlic, onion, evaporated skim milk, tomatoes and salt. Mix well to combine.
Pour into a dish that's been sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve with pita wedges, small bread rounds or a similar dipper.
- Yields: about 3 cups
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes