- 3 (8-oz) cans of tomato sauce
- 1 (8-oz) bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1one 8-oz box of lasagna noodles
- 1 package of vegetarian ground sausage substitute
- a little olive oil
Open the tomato sauce and pour all of it into a measuring cup. Add the defrosted package of vegetarian sausage substitute. Boil the noodles for 15 minutes, or according to the directions on the box.
Cool the cooked noodles under running water. Put a layer of noodles in the bottom of a pan which you have coated with a thin layer of olive oil. Add the "meat" sauce. Add another layer of noodles, shredded cheese, more noodles, more "meat" sauce, and continue until you run out of stuff, or until the pan is filled. If you have enough, fill another pan. Add the oregano, garlic powder, salt, and the rest of the cheese. Top it with sliced mozzarella, and cook in the microwave, on high, for 12 minutes, or until very hot, and all the cheese has melted.
- Yields: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: about half an hour