- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 cup zucchini squash, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cups yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup celery, cut into 2" strips
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/3 cup green pepper, cut into 2" strips
Heat water in a large frying pan. Add squash, green pepper, celery, and onion. Cover and cook over moderate heat, until vegetables are tender crisp (about 4 minutes).
Sprinkle seasoning over vegetables. Top with tomato wedges. Cover and cook over low heat until tomato wedges are heated (about 2 minutes).
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes