- 1 pint frozen strawberry or raspberry sorbet, softened (15 seconds in the microwave, set at medium)
- 1 eight-oz tub thawed whipped topping
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker piecrust (9 inch)
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages INSTANT pudding or pie filling
Spoon sorbet into a large bowl. Stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping until well-blended. Spoon into crust. Place in freezer 1 hour or until slightly set.
Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until smooth. (Mixture will be thick.) Immediately stir in remaining whipped topping. Gently spoon over sorbet layer in crust.
Freeze 4 hours or overnight. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, or until pie can be cut easily. Garnish with additional whipped topping.
- Yields: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes plus refrigeration and freezing