- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of vegetarian bacon substitute
- 1 tablespoon of chopped plum tomato
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons of grated mixed cheeses
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
Butter a small casserole for one. Place the vegetarian bacon substitute (we use Morningstar Farms) on the bottom, and the two eggs on top. Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs, and then the tomatoes, green onion and nutmeg. Bake in a hot 350-degree oven for about 5 minutes, or until the eggs are done to the person's likening.
Serve with homemade biscuits.
- Yields: 2 servings
- Preparation Time: About half an hour