- white corn tortillas
- oil for heating the tortillas
- chili (your favourite recipe)
- finely chopped onion
- shredded cheese (again use your favourite, Brenda used cheddar)
Warm each tortilla in the oil to soften them and set aside.
On each tortilla place a tbsp of chili, a tsp of chopped onion, and a tbsp of shredded cheese. Roll them up and place them seam side down in a baking dish in a single layer. Spread about a cup of chili over the top, sprinkle with shredded cheese and more chopped onion.
Bake at 250F for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Yields: Depends on how your ingredients!
- Preparation Time: about 1 hour