- 1 - 750 ml bottle of the best tequila you can get your hands on
- 2 fresh jalapenos, stemmed and quartered
- 1 green onion trimmed to fit the tequila bottle
- 1 fresh Serrano chile, stemmed and quartered
- 1 chile de arbol, stemmed split and seeded (I actually leave the seeds in)
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and halved
- the zest of a lime (try to get it in one long continuous piece)
Pour off about 1/2 cup of the tequila and make margaritas.
Put all of the remaining ingredients into the tequila and cover the bottle. Let stand at room temperature for 48 hours. Place the bottle in the freezer.
Serve the tequila straight from the freezer.