- 1 - 3 oz. pkg. chocolate-fudge flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c. cold skim milk
- 1 - 8-inch chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 - 12 oz. can light cherry pie filling
- Whipped cream & chocolate curls for garnish
In a medium bowl, add the instant pudding mix to the cold milk and beat slowly for 30 seconds. Turn the speed to high and beat an additional 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Carefully spread the pie filling over the pudding layer and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls before serving.
- Yields: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes, plus chilling time