- 1 medium turkey breast, thawed in the refrigerator
- 1/4 c. apple cider
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground thyme
- 1/2 tsp. cracked rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
Remove any gravy or giblet packets from the cavity of the turkey breast and discard or save for another use. Place the breast in a large crockpot. (You may have to do some creative trimming to get it to fit -- it's worth it.) Pour the apple cider into the bottom of the crockpot.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and rub over the top of the turkey breast. Cover the crockpot and cook on the LOW setting for 7-9 hours or until the meat is cooked and tender.
- Yields: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 8 hours