- 1 pkg. orange supreme cake mix
- 1 pkg. orange Jell-O
- 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1/2 c. cold water
- 8 oz. frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- orange flavoring
Mix the cake as directed on the box for a 9 x 13 pan. Bake and cool. Punch holes in the cake with a meat fork.
Mix the Jell-O with the boiling water, add the cold water and pour it all over the cake. Refrigerate the cake for 1 hour to allow it to set.
Mix the pudding with the milk. Add a few drops of orange flavoring to taste. Fold in the whipped topping. Frost as thick as you like. Keep refrigerated.
- Yields: 1 9 x 13-inch cake
- Preparation Time: 2 hours