- 6 tbsp margarine
- 1 cup each chopped onion and celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 10 cups cooked and crumbled cornbread
- 1 pkg vegetarian sausage substitute
- one 13-oz can of vegetable broth
Preheat oven to 350F. Melt margarine in a large skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes. Stir in the poultry seasoning, thyme, and garlic powder.
Combine corn bread, vegetable mixture and vegetarian sausage substitute. Add broth. Toss gently. Spoon into 13x9 inch baking dish. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Yields: 10 cups
- Preparation Time: about 45 minutes