- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c. skim milk
- 1 tsp. southwestern seasoning
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. crumbled sausage - I like taking 1-2 microwave patties and pulsing them in a food processor for a minute or so
- 2 oz. shredded cheese - choose your favorite semi-sharp variety
- 8 small flour tortillas
- Sour cream and salsa, as desired
Combine the eggs, milk and seasoning in a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add the sausage and cook another minute.
Remove from the heat, add the cheese and divide evenly among the tortillas. Place 2 tortillas on each of 4 serving plates. Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes