- 4 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons whipped cinnamon-honey butter
- 2 oz. double cream brie, sliced
- 1 ripe pear, sliced thinly
Butter the outsides of the bread with the cinnamon-honey butter. Evenly divide the brie and pear between two sandwiches.
Preheat a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat and cook the sandwiches for 5 minutes on one side. Flip the sandwiches and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove, slice each sandwich in two and serve immediately.
- Yields: 2 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes