- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. raspberry gelatin
- 1 1/4 c. boiling water
- 1 1/2 c. fresh raspberries
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 oz. raspberry liqueur
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 oz.) fat free cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
Place the gelatin in a medium bowl and pour the water over it. Stir briskly until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Add the raspberries and stir to completely cover. Place in the refrigerator and chill for about an hour or until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, combine the chocolate chips and raspberry liqueur in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on HIGH and stir. Continue microwaving for 30 seconds at a time until completely melted. Pour the mixture into the bottom of the crust.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth and add the powdered sugar, beating until thick and smooth. Spread the mixture over the chocolate.
Pour the slightly thickened gelatin mixture over the cream cheese. Place the pie in the refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Yields: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 1 hour plus chilling time