- 1 - 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. frozen sweet corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 c. sliced green onion
- 1/2 c. diced red pepper
- 1/2 c. salsa -- choose the intensity based on your preferences
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1-2 tsp. lime juice
- crushed red pepper or hot sauce to taste
Combine black beans, sweet corn, onion and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients in a screw-top jar. Position the lid on the jar and shake vigorously to mix. Pour the dressing onto the prepared vegetables and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Yields: 4-6 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes plus chilling time