- 450g chicken legs, skinned and boned
- 3 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange peel finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon smooth parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
Lay the skinned and boned chicken legs on a baking tray.
Mix the rest of the ingredients in a mixer until they have an even texture.
Spread the mixture evenly on both sides of the chicken legs.
When the charcoal is glowing, grill the chicken each side for about 10 minutes, till they are nicely brown. (The finger test is a way to see if the are just right, press the flesh in the middle with your finger, when the flesh just stops giving in to the pressure of your finger then the meat is done to a "T".) Serve with a fresh summer salad and freshly baked Ciabatta (just out of the oven) and garlic butter.