- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eight-oz packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 banana sliced, tossed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 eight-oz can pineapple chunks, drained
Crust: Mix crumbs, butter and sugar; press into bottom of 13x9" baking pan.
Filling: Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Stir in mashed banana. Pour into crust.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
Topping: Top with strawberries, sliced banana and pineapple. Drizzle with semi-sweet baking chocolate, and sprinkle with toasted chopped nuts. Cut into squares.
- Yields: 18 bars
- Preparation Time: About 4 hours, including chilling -- Make this the day before.