- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and steamed till soft, diced
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained (make sure these are not the marinated ones), diced
- 1 container spreadable cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. cayenne (or more to taste)
- 1 ½ cups grated asiago cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Mix everything together reserving ¼ cup of the asiago and all of the parmesan. Pour into a baking dish and top with the reserved cheeses. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is lightly golden. Serve hot with pita crisps or tortilla chips.
Make the pita crisps by cutting pitas into triangle wedges, brushing lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and a dash of cayenne and bake until golden and crisp.
- Yields: about 6 cups
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes