- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups canned, unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
Mix all of the ingredients together in a saucepan. Heat the punch over low heat until you are ready to serve it. Remove the cinnamon sticks. Ladle into serving cups.
You can double or triple this recipe, according to how many guests you have.
- Yields: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Now that you have a toasty beverage in hand, enjoy the blast from the past!
- Victoria's Vegetarian Victuals: Halloween's Here by Victoria Smith
This article covers some of the history and traditions surrounding Halloween and offers a variety of recipes featuring pumpkin ... including toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Victoria's Vegetarian Victuals: Pumpkins by Victoria Smith
This article reminds us of some of our scariest childhood memories and reminds us that pumpkins are really useful for more than terrifying jack-o-lanterns. Lots of great recipes are included.
- Home Cookin': Popcorn Treats by Patty Waage
This article presents a great recipe for popcorn balls -- a traditional Halloween treat. Another recipe for kettle corn is provided as an extra treat.
- Victoria's Vegetarian Victuals: For a Happy Halloween by Victoria Smith
This article offers a huge selection of treats for a special Halloween party. Everything from Pumpkin Pops to Stuffed Snails is on the menu ... and some will surprise you!
- Happy Halloween: Putting your best foot forward ... by Patty Waage
This great article covers the ABCs of putting together a great Halloween party. Everything from pumpkin carving to making Spider Bread to decorating the yard is covered. Both sweet and savory recipes are included.
- Halloween's Here: Celebrating the Ghoul In All of Us by Ronda L. Halpin
This article specializes in the art of preparing for the trick or treaters by decorating the yard and house. Preparing both scary and intriguing decorations will thrill both the young and the old as you prepare for the spookiest night of the year.
- Through the Kitchen Window: Halloween Memories and More by Rossana S. Tarantini
This article takes us on a journey through memories of Halloweens past and shares some great Halloween recipes like Chocolate Orange Ooze Cupcakes!