- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 T. white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 c. chopped sweet peppers — use a variety of colors for a very pretty salad
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 c. sweet corn — fresh is best, but thawed frozen corn will also work
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
In a small resealable jar, combine the first 4 ingredients (olive oil through salt and pepper) and shake vigorously to form a dressing. Set aside.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add the dressing and toss lightly to coat. Serve immediately.
- Yields: 4-6 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes