Slow Cooker Pizza and Dumplings
- 1 quart tomato sauce — choose your favorite variety
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. pepperoni
- 1/2-1 c. cooked, crumbled Italian sausage
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
- 1 c. shredded cheese — choose your favorite variety
Combine the tomato sauce, meat, olives, onions, and Italian seasoning in the sleeve of your slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Stir in the quartered biscuits and sprinkle the top of the mixture with the shredded cheese. Cook an additional 2 hours. Serve in bowls.
- Yields: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes, plus 8 hours slow-cooking