Slithery Snake Calzone
For a delicious pre-trick-or-treat dinner, make your kids a slithery snake calzone from Kraft Recipes to get their skin crawling. To create the snake shape:
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Put in your favorite toppings (like pepperoni and black olives).
- Top with mozzarella and ricotta cheese, leaving a 1-inch border on either side.
- Next, roll up the toppings inside the dough and pinch the ends together to close the calzone.
- Then, shape the roll into an "S" with one end pointed for the tail and the other end rounded for the face.
- Beat an egg white and green food coloring together and brush the outside of the snake.
- For the finishing touch, add two black olive eyes and a pepperoni tongue to complete your snakey surprise.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.