- 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1-2 T. sriracha sauce
- 1 T. fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 8 oz. spaghetti - cooked, drained & rinsed
- 1-2 c. chopped vegetables *
- 1 T. black sesame seeds
- 1-2 T. roasted sunflower seeds
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, fish sauce, and minced garlic. Set aside.
Prepare the noodles and vegetables. Once both are prepared, toss them, along with the sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, in the bowl with the whisked sauce, making sure to fully coat both the noodles and the vegetables.
* Choose vegetables according to your tastes and what's available. Options include, but are not limited to: sliced carrots, chopped cucumber, shucked edamame, diced pepper, minced onion, slivered green beans, chopped cauliflower, broccoli flowerets, shredded cabbage, etc.
- Yields: 2-3 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes