No Bake Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 sleeves cinnamon graham crackers -- finely crushed
- 3 T. light brown sugar
- 6 T. salted butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (either roast and puree your own pumpkin or use canned)
- 1 (8 ounces) package light cream cheese
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Empty the graham cracker crumbs into a medium sized bowl and stir in the brown sugar. Soften the butter and combine with the crumb and brown sugar mixture. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a springform pan. Place the pan in the freezer while you make the filling for the pie.
In the same bowl you used for the crumbs, beat the cream cheese for about a minute. Add the pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling) and pumpkin pie spice. Continue to beat the mixture until combined.
Slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk and beat until the mixture is completely combined and smooth. Using a spatula, fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping just until combined. Be careful to not overmix the filling.
Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared crust and carefully crimp aluminum foil over the top of the springform pan. Freeze overnight or for 6-8 hours. Allow the cheesecake to soften at room temperature for about 10 minutes before cutting and serving. If desired, serve with pumpkin caramel sauce or your favorite caramel sauce.
- Yields: 12-14 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes + freezing time