Mini-Peppermint No-Bake Cheesecakes
- 12 peppermint-flavored sandwich cookies
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 3-ounce package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ teaspoon real peppermint extract
- 1 8-ounce container frozen whipped topping, plus extra for garnish, if desired
- 6 miniature candy canes, crushed
- Additional candy canes and peppermint-flavored sandwich cookies, if desired
Place the sandwich cookies in the bowl of a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse again until combined.
Spoon the crumbs into individual ramekins. Place in the refrigerator to set while you are preparing the filling.
Prepare the white chocolate pudding with the milk according to package instructions.
In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until light and creamy. Add the prepared white chocolate pudding and the peppermint extract and beat until completely mixed, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
Change your stand mixture attachment to the wire whisk. On slow speed, fold in the tub of frozen whipped topping and until well combined. Add the crushed miniature candy canes and stir gently to combine.
Using a large pastry bag with a large tip, or a spoon, top the chocolate mint crumb crust in each cup with the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with additional whipped topping, a candy cane, and a peppermint-flavored sandwich cookie, if desired. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Yields: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes, plus chilling time