Mediterranean Veggie Salad
- 1- 12 ounce package frozen corn, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup diced celery
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup broccoli florettes
- 1 cup cauliflowerettes
- 1- 15oz. can black soybeans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1- 16 ounce package shelled edamame, prepared according to package directions
- 1 package of zesty Italian dressing mix, prepared according to directions on package, set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add all the vegetables, toss together. Add dressing, toss lightly. Cover, place in in refrigerator, to marinate overnight.
- Yields: 6-8 servings