Maple-Bacon Crunch Ice Cream
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
Cook the bacon until crisp but not burnt. Drain and cool on paper towels. Crumble and set aside.
Place the heavy whipping cream in a large bowl. Add the maple extract and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form. Drizzle in the sweetened condensed milk. Fold in the whipped topping, the crumbled bacon, and the toffee bits.
Transfer the mixture into a shallow, airtight plastic container. Seal the container and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours to allow the mixture to completely solidify. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
- Yields: 6 (1 cup) servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes plus several hours freezing time