Loaded Baked Tater Salad
- 2 pounds potatoes, washed & cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
Bring a large pot of cold, salted water to a boil. Add the potato pieces. Cook until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and allow the potatoes to cool down completely.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and allow the bacon pieces to drain and cool.
Once the potatoes and bacon pieces are cool, mix everything together in a large bowl. This keeps well in the refrigerator and even tastes better after a little rest there, if you ask me!
- Yields: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes