Fresh Peach Salad
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 2 T. sugar (or Splenda for diabetics)
- 2 T. mayo type of salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 to 4 ripe peaches, halved
- 6 or 8 fresh lettuce leaves
Place one peach half on each lettuce leaf. Gently combine the whipped cream, grapes, sugar, nuts, and salad dressing. Divide the mixture evenly among the peach halves, filling the peach cavities.
For best results, serve immediately.
- Yields: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes