Fancy-Simple Apple Snacks
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into bite-sized wedges
- About 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- About 1/4 cup granola (choose your favorite variety)
- 1-2 T. mini chocolate chips, melted
Place about 4 apple wedges on each of 4 small serving plates. Spoon a generous teaspoon or two of peanut butter into the cored center of each wedge. Sprinkle granola over the peanut butter, coating most — if not all — of the peanut butter. Finally, using a toothpick, drizzle chocolate over the top of the wedge. Allow the apple wedges to rest to allow the chocolate to solidify, about 5 minutes.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes