Elizabeth’s Chocolate Pudding Pies
- 1 16-ounce container silken firm tofu
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup Scharffen Berger Cocoa or other Best Quality Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 6 individual, prepared graham crust pie shells
- ½ pint of heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Shaved chocolate or mini chocolate chips for garnish
Combine tofu, confectioner’s sugar, cocoa, vanilla and corn syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth, then chill for 30 minutes.
Spoon into individual pie shells and chill loosely covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Top with whipped cream and garnish with raspberries and shaved chocolate just before serving.
- Yields: 6 mini pies