- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen tater tots - prepared according to package instructions
- 10 oz. lean hamburger
- 1 (12 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 T. taco seasoning
- 1/3 c. shredded cheese — choose your favorite variety
- 2 T. sliced green onions
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives
- 2 large radishes, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 handful pea vines or other mild greens
- Salsa, hot sauce, and sour cream - for serving
Prepare the tater tots according to the package instructions. Reduce the oven temperature to 350º F.
While the tater tots are baking, brown the hamburger in a large skillet. Add the diced tomatoes and taco seasoning and cook on medium heat until thickened and fragrant.
On a large, ovenproof plate, arrange the tater tots in 1-2 layers, depending on the diameter of the plate. Sprinkle the seasoned meat evenly over the tater tots. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over that and the green onions and black olives over the cheese. Bake the contents of the plate for 5 minutes in the preheated oven or until the cheese is completely melted.
Carefully remove the plate from the oven and add the sliced radishes and pea vines to the plate. Serve immediately with salsa, hot sauce, and sour cream.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes