Easy Green Noodles
- One handful of pea vines or other leafy green
- 2-3 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-4 T. Parmesan cheese
- 1/4-1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooked noodles of your choice
Combine the first 4 ingredients (greens through Parmesan cheese) in a food processor and process, carefully drizzling enough olive oil into the mixture to form a smooth sauce. Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired and process lightly to combine.
Toss the sauce with the noodles of your choice and either serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be served hot, warm, or cold. Top as desired or not at all.
- Yields: 2-4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes