Easy Apple Crescents
- 1 large baking apple — peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (about 16 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/4 c. PB Caramel Dip, softened
Preheat the oven to 375° F. Combine the diced apple, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon together in a small dish. Set aside.
Using your fingers, press each crescent dough piece flat into a triangle. Carefully place a small spoonful of the apple mixture on the side of the triangle opposite the point. Carefully roll the dough up, starting on the side with the apples and tucking the filling into the crescent as you go along. Arrange the crescents on a baking sheet covered with a silicone baking mat.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the apple filling is slightly bubbly. Drizzle some of the PB Caramel Dip over the top of each crescent before serving. Serve warm.
- Yields: 6-8 crescents, depending on the tube of refrigerated crescents
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes