Dilly Ranch Crackers
- 1 package powdered ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons dry dillweed
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 (12 oz.) bags oyster crackers
Mix together the oil, dill, and ranch mix until well combined. Pour over the oyster crackers and toss with your hands until the crackers are equally covered. Pour the crackers into a paper grocery bag and allow to sit for an hour or two to allow some of the oil to drain out. Store in an airtight container.
- Yields: About 6 cups seasoned crackers
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes plus resting time